Skootch Hints and Tips
The results you get from Skootch will only be as good as the images you give it to work with. If you don't get amazing results first time don't give up! Give it a few goes and you'll get the hang of it. Here are a few tips;
- Not too much on one page. Break large pages of text down into smaller chunks. Due to the resolution of the camera on the iPhone, Skootch is unable to convert an A4 page of 10pt text all at once.- Focus. Images need to be sharply focussed.
- Light. Images need to be well lit.
- Clarity. Fonts should be clear and not too fancy.
- Contrast. High contrast between the text and background will give better results
- Horizontal, not vertical text.
- Straight, not curved.
- Printed, not handwritten.